Monday 15 March 2010

Adverts on Main Street

We've already seen some of the professions that are on offer at Main Street U.S.A. - those which have some very deep meaning, and those that are just a bit of fun!

I think it's about time we saw some more - don't you? I mean, there has been many a time I have been visiting Main Street and realised that I am in need of a good typist. Well, look no further than Mrs Twiddle's Secretarial Services. I'm sure they can provide me with an excellent Secretary!And perhaps one needs to purchase a new sewing machine? Oh look - there's an advert for one:
It Stands At The Head copyrighted by the "Domestic" S.M.Co. New York 1882
The Star That Leads Them All
Unequalled for Simplicity of Construction, Ease of Operation and Durability
The Light Running "Domestic" Sewing Machine

And if you are in need of a design company, look no further than Chastain Design Company of Glendale.Budgets and Schedules Met Guaranteed. I think I will have to drop in to see them at some point for sure!

No comments: